Monday, August 6, 2007

ipods in the classroom

This year my class and the class next door are getting an iPod cart. 25 video ipods and one apple lap top. The possibilities seem to be endless. From creating podcasts and digital stories to watching United Streaming videos. I am a bit concerned with how the whole thing is going to work. It will definitely be a motivator for all students involved, but I tend to hye things up at the beginning of the year and then as my interest and stamina dwindles, so does the students'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how that goes. It happens at every level. The challenge is to continue to make it relevant for you, to challenge yourself to do something really weird with the technology.

In addition to that, I have tagged you with the 8 Random things meme. Have fun!