Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm not sure if being "memed is a good thing"

Patrick Higgins memed me with the 8 random things meme
First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

Random facts about me

1. I am obsessed with Perez Hilton and I am not ashamed.
2. I am a speedreader.
3. I am not great at anything but I am good at a lot of things.
4. The last concert I went to was Billy Idol.
5. I make a "to do" list for every day of my life.
6. I saved a hyper color t shirt and a pair of skidz for my kids (circa mid 1990's.)
7. The last song I downloaded from iTunes was The Story by Brandi Carlisle
8. If I wasn't a teacher I'd be a wedding planner

No comments: