Saturday, October 20, 2007

Why I love my job!


Patrick passes this onto me and I have been slacking on my blogging so...
1. I am a good teacher because…I plan everything on the fly.
2. If I weren’t a teacher I would be a…an event planner or a profiler for the FBI.
3. My teaching style is…if I am bored, then they will be born. Do the unexpected.
4. My classroom is…in the best spot, right across from the bathroom and the lounge. I also have a beautiful view of fall foliage.
5. My lesson plans are…written posthumously.
6. One of my teaching goals is…to have a one to one computing environment and still have a great rapport with my students.
7. The toughest part of teaching is…feeling like you always have to defend yourself.
8. The thing I love about teaching is…when students beg me to let them continue working on something.
9. A common misconception about teaching is…that you only work for 10 months of the year from 9-3.
10. The most important thing I’ve learning since I started teaching is…treat every kid as if they were yours.

No comments: